Offices To Go Ventnor Rectangular Desk Shell VF7236DS
The Margate Series emphasizes clean, contemporary styling while the Ventnor Series emphasizes contemporary styling. Both have the added beauty of genuine wood veneer.
- Hand selected veneers accented with solid wood fluted edges finished in a rich satin gloss Toffee or Cordovan finish.
- Work surface features a nine step finishing process with a Polyester top coat finish.
- Box and file drawers feature full extension ball bearing drawer slides.
- Lateral files come equipped with a mechanical safety interlock.
- Pedestals, lateral files and multi-storage files are designed to connect to the appropriate desk, credenza and return shells.
- Drawer interiors are constructed of multi-ply wood veneer.
- Metal pins and cam fasteners are designed for easy assembly. Metal brackets are also included for additional strength and rigidity.
- Depth : 36" D
- Width : 72" W
- Height : 29" H
Offices To Go warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations below. This warranty is made by Offices To Go only to original end user customers acquiring the product directly from authorized Offices To Go dealers.
The customer’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Offices To Go’s option. Consent from Offices To Go must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or “accident”, shipping damage or product use other than in accordance with written instructions or warnings. It will also not apply when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than Offices To Go.
This warranty does not cover the cost of transportation or labor. Offices To Go can make no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and can make no other warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall Offices To Go be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. This warranty is not valid if the products are used for rental purposes. Under this warranty, claims must be made within the following periods from the original date of purchase:
(a) non-moving parts are warranted for five years;
(b) drawers, slides, leveling glides, locks and other moving parts are warranted for two years;
(c) gas cylinders, mechanisms and other moving parts are warranted for two years; and
(d) upholstery materials and foam are warranted for two years.
Desking warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day. Seating Warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day for users weighing up to 250 pounds. NOTE: Select light duty stacking chairs; OTG11693, OTG11694, OTG11696, and OTG11697, are warranted for users weighing up to 200 pounds.