Designed for quick transformation, Relay complements every space, from corporate meeting rooms to educational settings. Easily ganged, stacked, transported and stored, Relay’s seat and back, available in fresh designer colors, are sure to impress with their long-lasting style and comfort.
The versatility of Relay allows it to be specified in multiple environments including meeting, training, conference rooms, and break rooms, as well as educational environments.
Relay's nested/stacker option is designed for a quick transformation. Flip the arms and seat up for easy nesting or stack them up to 5 high for convenient storage. All Relay models incorporate a convenient handhold for ease of transportation and storage.
The Relay guest can be specified with glides or casters for easy mobility. The task version offers two mechanism options and comes standard with a high profile base that complements Relay’s sleek, thin lined appearance.
Relay’s seat and back are molded from high-impact polypropylene for increased long-lasting durability and comfort. And are offered in the latest designer colors and textiles.
Relax. We've got you covered. Arm rests, backs, textiles, casters — and everything in between.
- We'll proudly stand behind our outstanding workmanship and materials.
- Lifetime warranty on all structural components proves that SitOnIt chairs are built to the toughest standards of lasting durability.
- Five-year warranty on all foam and fabric promises continuous comfort and timeless good looks.
- Call SitOnIt Seating at 888 274-8664 for complete details.
We're proud of our seating. You will be too.
Time. It's important to you. It's important to us. We offer the fastest delivery in the industry. Bar none.
- Think of our entire line as Quick Ship. We offer 2-day and 5-day production with no limitations beyond fabric. You pick the size, control, arm, fabric and quantity... we deliver, no problem.
- Twice a day we send out order acknowledgements. This provides you with immediate verification that your order is in our system. Place your order by 5:00 PM PST and your acknowledgement will be at your office the next morning.
- Our Custom Product process turns a typically difficult request into a 48-hour expedited process. Tell us what you want and we will provide an answer with all associated details, pricing and lead-times — all within two business days.
- We are committed to a 48-hour turnaround on replacement parts and literature. We understand that getting a part or product information in your hands quickly is critical and our team is dedicated to being there for you when you need us.
Our goal is your complete and total satisfaction.