Deluxe High Back Traditional Executive Chair TEX220 by Office Star
Achieve a distinguished look with this traditional "Queen Ann" style high-back arm chair that conveniently features dual wheel carpet casters for effortless mobility, allowing you to glide from fax machine to computer with the greatest of ease. Wrapped in handsome upholstery, this stately chair is certain to add drama & class to your home or office. Fully outfitted with build in lumbar support, you will enjoy hours of productivity while minimizing fatigue and stress on your lower back. Featuring one-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment and locking tilt-control with adjustable tilt tension, you personalize this ergonomic seating option to your individual comfort level. Masterfully constructed with an elegant button-tufted high back and padded arms featuring nail head details, you will exude an air of sophisti! cation and success as you sit comfortably in this fetching chair.
- Thick Padded Seat and Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- One Touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Locking Tilt Control with Adjustable Tilt Tension
- Jamestown Oxblood Vinyl (-JT4)
- Royal Cherry Finish Wood Covered Steel Base with Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor.
- 360* Swivel
Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair.
Pivot point located directly above center of chair base (white dot indicates pivot point).
- Tilt Tension
Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines for different weights and strenths of users.
- Tilt Lock
Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
Limited Product Warranty
SIS systems furniture is warranted from the date of purchase, against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on metal, plastic and wood component parts
• 5 years on electrical, lighting, laminate worksurfaces and moving parts
• 3 years on fabric
• 10 years against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Laminate finishes = 5 years
• Veneer finishes = 3 years
• Ascend II Electric Height Adjustable = 5 years
• Ascend II Single-Motor Base = 3 years
• Ascend II Monitor Arms = 3 years
• PHAT Tables Pneumatic Height Adjustable = 3 years
• Desk Risers warranted 1 year
• Electrical/USB Power Stations (EXPPOW1, TUXPOW1) are warranted for a period of 1 year
• Gaming desks and chairs = 3 years
• Upholstery is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing
• Limited lifetime warranty against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Lifetime on component Parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
Reception/Lounge Seating, Wood Guest & Active Seating
• 5 yrs structural integrity of frame • 3 yrs on seating wood finishes
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and Foam against wear and deterioration (except leather)
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore, are not covered by this warranty.
• C.O.M. Fabrics are not warranted by Office Star® Products
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood furnishings. Therefore, OSP® Furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons in an office environment. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty applies to all parts, except fabric and glass, which remain three year warranty.