Backless Stool with Vinyl Seat and Chrome Finish ST428V by Office Star
Functional design paired with a contemporary silhouette, this stool makes the perfect addition to any office or creative studio that requires durable and attractive seating that can hold up to extended use. Ideal for professionals and students alike, this chrome finished stool is both stylish and budget friendly with a compact design allowing it to fit just about anywhere without taking up too much space. Excellent for any job or task that requires seating which allows for ease of transfer from a seating position to a standing position, this tiny titan makes an excellent seating option as a medical stool for doctors, dentists, and pharmacists alike. Fully outfitted with thickly padded black vinyl upholstery, this stool can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. Equipped with a high quality pressurized seat height adjustment, the seat can elevated to the perfect height for all of your needs. Whether it is used as a counter stool for a file clerk, or a rolling stool for completing art and craft projects, this dual caster stool is sure to make your job easier. Add to cart now and start enjoying this awesome piece for years to come.
- Pneumatic Height Adjustment
- Backless Stool with Vinyl Seat
- Height Adjustment 19.25" to 24.5"
- Heavy Duty Dual Carpet Casters
- Assembled Dimensions: 23W x 23D x 26.5H
- Net Weight: 14 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
Limited Product Warranty
SIS systems furniture is warranted from the date of purchase, against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on metal, plastic and wood component parts
• 5 years on electrical, lighting, laminate worksurfaces and moving parts
• 3 years on fabric
• 10 years against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Laminate finishes = 5 years
• Veneer finishes = 3 years
• Ascend II Electric Height Adjustable = 5 years
• Ascend II Single-Motor Base = 3 years
• Ascend II Monitor Arms = 3 years
• PHAT Tables Pneumatic Height Adjustable = 3 years
• Desk Risers warranted 1 year
• Electrical/USB Power Stations (EXPPOW1, TUXPOW1) are warranted for a period of 1 year
• Gaming desks and chairs = 3 years
• Upholstery is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing
• Limited lifetime warranty against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Lifetime on component Parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
Reception/Lounge Seating, Wood Guest & Active Seating
• 5 yrs structural integrity of frame • 3 yrs on seating wood finishes
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and Foam against wear and deterioration (except leather)
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore, are not covered by this warranty.
• C.O.M. Fabrics are not warranted by Office Star® Products
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood furnishings. Therefore, OSP® Furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons in an office environment. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty applies to all parts, except fabric and glass, which remain three year warranty.