Fabric Stack Chair with Arms by Office Star - STC3410-231
Durable & functional seating arrive to you in the form of the Office Stars work smart Stackable visitors Chair. Available a Classic Black fabric that can easily match existing home, office, or lobby decor, this light weight yet remarkably sturdy chair is fully equipped with thick high quality molded foam padding that provides you and your visitors with the best in seating comfort. Appropriately equipped with convenient armrests and constructed with a stout steal frame that is fully finished in black, this chair can comfortably withstand the weight of individuals of both large and small statures and contend with the wear and tear of daily use. Fully backed by our 15 Year limited Warranty, you can relax in comfort knowing that this seating option will provide you with comfort and professional looks for years to come.
- Thick Padded Seat and Back with Molded Foam
- Heavy Duty Black Frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Seat Size: . . . . . . . . . . . . . .19W x 20D x 2T
- Back Size: . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18 .5W x 15 .5H x 2T
- Max . Overall Size: . . . . . . .24 .5W x 24 .25D x 33H
- Arms to Floor Min: . . . . . . . 26
- Seat Height Min: . . . . . . . . .19 Fixed
- Cube: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4 .62
- Carton Dimensions: . . . . . .33 x 22 x 11
- Weight: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22 lbs
- UPS Weight: . . . . . . . . . . . 45
Limited Product Warranty
SIS systems furniture is warranted from the date of purchase, against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on metal, plastic and wood component parts
• 5 years on electrical, lighting, laminate worksurfaces and moving parts
• 3 years on fabric
• 10 years against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Laminate finishes = 5 years
• Veneer finishes = 3 years
• Ascend II Electric Height Adjustable = 5 years
• Ascend II Single-Motor Base = 3 years
• Ascend II Monitor Arms = 3 years
• PHAT Tables Pneumatic Height Adjustable = 3 years
• Desk Risers warranted 1 year
• Electrical/USB Power Stations (EXPPOW1, TUXPOW1) are warranted for a period of 1 year
• Gaming desks and chairs = 3 years
• Upholstery is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing
• Limited lifetime warranty against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Lifetime on component Parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
Reception/Lounge Seating, Wood Guest & Active Seating
• 5 yrs structural integrity of frame • 3 yrs on seating wood finishes
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and Foam against wear and deterioration (except leather)
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore, are not covered by this warranty.
• C.O.M. Fabrics are not warranted by Office Star® Products
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood furnishings. Therefore, OSP® Furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons in an office environment. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty applies to all parts, except fabric and glass, which remain three year warranty.