Multi-Function High-Back Chair with Seat Slider and Titanium Finish Base 8511 by Office Star
Work in comfort and style in the new Pro-Line II™ Multi-Function High-Back Chair. Perfect for workers who spend extended periods of time at their work stations, this intelligently designed chair provides comfort and support to both your body and mind. Intelligently outfitted with a vertically adjustable Ratchet back height adjustment, this chair is ideal for folks of large and small statures alike. The thick contoured molded back with built in lumbar support, and high quality foam seat affords for hours of cozy seating, minimizing fatigue and alleviating pressure on the spine. The one touch pneumatic seating adjustments allow you to elevate to the perfect height while the deluxe Multi-function control with forward tilt lets you adjust the seat and back angles to help reduce fatigue in your back and thighs. Complete with height and width adjustable arms with soft PU pads and a durable heavy duty Titanium finish base with dual wheel carpet casters that provide for effortless mobility across tile and carpet floors alike. With advanced design and quality construction, this seating option is no doubt an office favorite. Add to cart now for online savings on this durable office chair.
Office Star Office Chairs video
- Contour Molded Seat and Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- Choice of Custom Fabric Seat and Back
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment
- One Touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Multi Function Control with Forward Tilt and Adjustable Tilt Tension
- Seat Slider Adjustment
- Height and Width Adjustable Arms with Soft PU Pads
- Heavy Duty Titanium Finish Base with Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
Limited Product Warranty
SIS systems furniture is warranted from the date of purchase, against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on metal, plastic and wood component parts
• 5 years on electrical, lighting, laminate worksurfaces and moving parts
• 3 years on fabric
• 10 years against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Laminate finishes = 5 years
• Veneer finishes = 3 years
• Ascend II Electric Height Adjustable = 5 years
• Ascend II Single-Motor Base = 3 years
• Ascend II Monitor Arms = 3 years
• PHAT Tables Pneumatic Height Adjustable = 3 years
• Desk Risers warranted 1 year
• Electrical/USB Power Stations (EXPPOW1, TUXPOW1) are warranted for a period of 1 year
• Gaming desks and chairs = 3 years
• Upholstery is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing
• Limited lifetime warranty against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Lifetime on component Parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
Reception/Lounge Seating, Wood Guest & Active Seating
• 5 yrs structural integrity of frame • 3 yrs on seating wood finishes
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and Foam against wear and deterioration (except leather)
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore, are not covered by this warranty.
• C.O.M. Fabrics are not warranted by Office Star® Products
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood furnishings. Therefore, OSP® Furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons in an office environment. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty applies to all parts, except fabric and glass, which remain three year warranty.