REVV Series Self Adjusting SpaceFlex Back Chair with Self Adjusting Mechanism 86-M39C625R by Office Star
Unsurpassed up-to-the-minute ergonomic design arrives in the form of the Revv Series Self Adjusting SpaceFlex Back Chair with Self Adjusting Mechanism. Intelligently outfitted with a firm yet flexible cut out style contoured back, the backrest of this ingenuitive seating solution provides for optimal support while sporting cutting edge style. Brilliantly constructed with a thickly padded 2-layer mesh seat and engineered with pressurized seat height adjustment, the easily adjustable seat wicks away moisture and allows for quick & simple seat positioning. The genius tilt tension function allows you to recline with perfect balance & support while also providing an anti-kickback functionality when arising from a seated position. Height adjustable padded arms allow for a place to rest your hardworking hands & a heavy duty fully finished base with end caps & dual wheel carpet casters allow you to glide effortlessly while protecting the base from scuffs & scratches. Combine all these features with the eco-friendly GreenGuard certification & you have a perfect work chair that is destined to be the office favorite for years to come.
- Cosmo Red Back with Black Seat and Platinum Finish Base
- SpaceFlex Plastic, Mesh and Metal
- Flat and Semi Gloss Finish
- Contemporary Look
- Ergonomic Chair Design
- Features Self Adjusting SpaceFlex Backrest Support System, Padded 2-Layer Mesh Seat, Pressurized Seat Height Adjustment, Self Adjusting Tilt Tension Mechanism, Backrest Lock with Anti Kickback, Height-Adjustable Padded Arms, Heavy Duty Base, Scuff Proof End Caps, Dual Wheel Carpet Casters and GREENGUARD Certification
- Limited Lifetime on Component Parts
- Intended for Commercial and Residential Use
Limited Product Warranty
SIS systems furniture is warranted from the date of purchase, against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on metal, plastic and wood component parts
• 5 years on electrical, lighting, laminate worksurfaces and moving parts
• 3 years on fabric
• 10 years against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Laminate finishes = 5 years
• Veneer finishes = 3 years
• Ascend II Electric Height Adjustable = 5 years
• Ascend II Single-Motor Base = 3 years
• Ascend II Monitor Arms = 3 years
• PHAT Tables Pneumatic Height Adjustable = 3 years
• Desk Risers warranted 1 year
• Electrical/USB Power Stations (EXPPOW1, TUXPOW1) are warranted for a period of 1 year
• Gaming desks and chairs = 3 years
• Upholstery is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing
• Limited lifetime warranty against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Lifetime on component Parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
Reception/Lounge Seating, Wood Guest & Active Seating
• 5 yrs structural integrity of frame • 3 yrs on seating wood finishes
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and Foam against wear and deterioration (except leather)
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore, are not covered by this warranty.
• C.O.M. Fabrics are not warranted by Office Star® Products
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood furnishings. Therefore, OSP® Furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons in an office environment. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty applies to all parts, except fabric and glass, which remain three year warranty.