Office Star Products - Black Vertical Mesh Back Manager's Chair With Black Bonded Leather Seat - 889-E3T17C63C
Whether you have a day filled with meetings, or working to beat a deadline, the Space Seating fully adjustable office chair provides not only professional style but also sophisticated support for all-day comfort. The black Vertical Mesh back with height adjustable lumbar support keeps you cool and helps prevent back fatigue. The height adjustable arms with soft PU pads ensure flexibility and allow for support to take pressure off your shoulders and neck. The thick padded black bonded leather seat keeps you comfortable through-out the day. Features such as one-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment and 2-to-1 Synchro tilt control with 3-position lock, adjustable tilt tension and seat slider easily accommodates your individual preferences. Set upon a heavy duty polished aluminum base with oversized dual wheel carpet casters that deliver easy mobility. TAA Compliance, and coverage with an impressive lifetime warranty on all component parts, and 3 years on arm pads, foam and upholstery fabric, give added assurance to the quality of your purchase.
- Black vertical mesh back chair with height adjustable lumbar support for ultimate comfort and style
- Thick padded black bonded leather seat
- One-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- 2-to-1 Synchro tilt control with three position lock, adjustable tilt tension and seat slider
- Soft PU padded height adjustable arms
- Heavy duty polished aluminum base with oversized dual wheel carpet casters for easy mobility
- Patent pending
- TAA Compliant
- Assembled Dimensions : 28.625W x 25.125D x 39.313H
Limited Product Warranty
SIS systems furniture is warranted from the date of purchase, against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on metal, plastic and wood component parts
• 5 years on electrical, lighting, laminate worksurfaces and moving parts
• 3 years on fabric
• 10 years against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Laminate finishes = 5 years
• Veneer finishes = 3 years
• Ascend II Electric Height Adjustable = 5 years
• Ascend II Single-Motor Base = 3 years
• Ascend II Monitor Arms = 3 years
• PHAT Tables Pneumatic Height Adjustable = 3 years
• Desk Risers warranted 1 year
• Electrical/USB Power Stations (EXPPOW1, TUXPOW1) are warranted for a period of 1 year
• Gaming desks and chairs = 3 years
• Upholstery is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing
• Limited lifetime warranty against failure due to materials and workmanship
• Lifetime on component Parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
Reception/Lounge Seating, Wood Guest & Active Seating
• 5 yrs structural integrity of frame • 3 yrs on seating wood finishes
• 3 years on upholstery fabric and Foam against wear and deterioration (except leather)
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore, are not covered by this warranty.
• C.O.M. Fabrics are not warranted by Office Star® Products
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood furnishings. Therefore, OSP® Furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons in an office environment. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty applies to all parts, except fabric and glass, which remain three year warranty.