All of Humanscale’s CPU holders provide a safe and secure storage solution for your valuable CPUs. With one of our CPU holders, your computer will be protected from dirt, dust, bumps, accidental spills, and even flooding from broken pipes or overhead sprinklers – all of which are real dangers for CPUs that sit on a floor or desk. Whether on wheels or sliding tracks, our CPU holders facilitate access to your CPU’s cables, ports and drives, yet allow the CPU to be stored out of sight when not in use. Made of powder-coated steel for strength and durability, all of Humanscale’s CPU holders are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
1. What is the CPU Secure?
The CPU Secure combines all of the features of the CPU555, with added protection against theft of the CPU and its components.
2. What is the range of motion of the CPU555, CPU Secure, CPU450 and CPU300?
The CPU555, CPU Secure, CPU450 and CPU300 are all designed to rotate 360 degrees for complete access to cables and ports. They also slide in and out on a 16” track.
3. What are the weight limitations for Humanscale's CPU Holders?
The CPU555 and CPU Secure will readily support CPUs weighing up to 70 lbs, and the CPU450 and CPU300 will support CPUs weighing up to 40lbs.
4. What size CPUs can be accommodated by Humanscale’s CPU holders?
The CPU holders easily adjust to fit a range of CPU sizes:
- CPU555 and CPU Secure: fit CPUs 3" to 9.5" wide by 12" to 22" tall
- CPU450: fits CPUs 4" to 8" by 11.5" to 20"
- CPU300: fits CPUs 3.25" to 9" wide by 10.5" to 18" tall
- CPU Dolly: automatically adjusts to support CPUs up to 9” wide