Turner High Back Traditional Fully Tufted Burgundy LeatherSoft Executive Swivel Ergonomic Office Chair w/ Arms
This button tufted executive office chair combines old world craftsmanship with 21st century ergonomic seating principles, giving you a chair that feels as good as it looks. It redefines traditional elegance with its softer edges, subtle styling, and amazing comfort. High back office chairs have backs extending to the upper back for greater support. The high back design relieves tension in the lower back, preventing long term strain. Chair easily swivels 360 degrees to get the maximum use of your workspace without strain. The pneumatic adjustment lever will allow you to easily adjust the seat to your desired height. The rolled arms are adorned with individual brass nail trim. The heavy duty mahogany wood capped base adds to the traditional, elegant styling of this chair.
- Traditional Office Chair
- LeatherSoft Upholstery
- High Back Design
- Button Tufted Back and Seat
- Individual Brass Nail Accents
- Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Swivel Seat
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Rolled Arms
- Mahogany Wood Capped Metal Base
- Dual Wheel Casters
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- Fixed Caster Width Fixed: 2 Inches
- Single Unit Weight: 66 lbs
- Fixed Width: 26.5 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 30 Inches
- Minimum Height: 48.500 Inches
- Maximum Height: 51.250 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Floor: 26 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Floor: 29.750 Inches
- Fixed Arm Height From Seat: 8 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 23.25 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 32.5 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 18.5 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 19 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 20 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 23 Inches
- Seat Thickness: 3 Inches
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters are warranted for 2 years.
All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.