HERCULES Lesley Series Contemporary LeatherSoft Sofa with Encasing Frame
Your office reception space speaks to who you are as a company and this black LeatherSoft upholstered sofa with an encasing frame makes quite a statement.
This trendsetting piece features a straight arm design, and foam-filled, tufted, fixed back and seat cushions for exceptional comfort. LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added softness and durability. The integrated stainless steel frame and exposed accent bar not only add style but are also rust-resistant and will keep up with the rigors of commercial use.
Make a great impression on your clients, customers, and guests with this innovative contemporary sofa. This progressive style seating brings comfort and trend-setting style to your waiting room, reception area, or home.
- Contemporary Style Sofa for Office, Waiting Room, or Home
- LeatherSoft Upholstery
- Tufted Back and Seat
- Fixed Back and Seat Cushions
- Foam Filled Cushions
- CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Exposed Accent Bar
- Integrated Stainless Steel Frame
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- Single Unit Weight: 124 lbs
- Fixed Width: 81 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 33 Inches
- Fixed Height: 31.5 Inches
- Fixed Arm Height From Floor: 26 Inches
- Fixed Arm Height From Seat: 9 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 67.5 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 17 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 66 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 22 Inches
- Fixed Seat Height: 18 Inches
- Seat Thickness: 6 Inches
- Seating Capacity: 3 Count
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
- Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
- Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base, and casters are warranted for 2 years.
- All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.