FLASH Jules High Back Black LeatherSoft Executive Swivel Ergonomic Office Chair with Deep Curved Lumbar and Arms - GO-7145-BK-GG
This stylish leather upholstered office chair provides a professional appearance to complement your office or home. This chair features an ergonomically contoured back and seat and arms that are comfortably padded. High back office chairs have backs extending to the upper back for greater support. The high back design relieves tension in the lower back, preventing long term strain. The waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs and improves circulation. Chair easily swivels 360 degrees to get the maximum use of your workspace without strain. The pneumatic adjustment lever will allow you to easily adjust the seat to your desired height.
- Contemporary Office Chair
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery
- High Back Design with Headrest
- Built-In Lumbar Support
- Contoured Back and Seat
- Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Waterfall Seat reduces pressure on your legs
- Swivel Seat
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Padded Arms
- Heavy Duty Glossy Smoke Metal Base
- Dual Wheel Casters
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- Fixed Caster Width Fixed: 2 Inches
- Single Unit Weight: 42 lbs
- Fixed Width: 26.75 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 31 Inches
- Minimum Height: 44.250 Inches
- Maximum Height: 47.250 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Floor: 26 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Floor: 29 Inches
- Fixed Arm Height From Seat: 8 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 21.5 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 30 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 21.25 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 21.25 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 18.500 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 21.500 Inches
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
- Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
- Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base, and casters are warranted for 2 years.
- All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.