Global Wingback GC3787C High Back Armchair with Chippendale Legs
This Wingback chair was designed in consultation with Healthcare specialists for use in Healthcare and senior facilities. The back height, arm height, wing size and lumbar support have been modified to provide a better fit for the user physically while eliminating the barriers created by large scale models. The appealing design of the Wingback is timeless, adding sophistication to any space. The gracefulness of this series is enhanced by the Queen Anne or Chippendale leg design, as indicated by the model number.
The timeless elegance of the Wingback series makes it a design that truly stands out, ideal for any lounge, lobby or common area, in addition to patient or family rooms. Developed in consultation with leading Healthcare Professionals, the GLOBALcare Wingback has been ergonomically designed after carefully assessing the needs of those in care. Highlights of the modifications include; back height, arm height, wing size, seat height and depth, back support and in-set legs.
- Traditional series takes into consideration the need for ease of cleaning by offering removable seat cushions.
- The seat cushion is fully encased by the upholstery with a nylon zippered opening, to prevent the interior construction from contact with spills, body fluids and other elements that would effect the products performance.
- The seat cushion is constructed using ultracell foam with a waterfall front further enhancing the level of comfort.
- The seat cover has a seamless front to prevent eventual breakdown of seams causing liquid penetration into foam.
- To enhance product life span the removable seat cushion allows for easy replacement of the upholstery cover or the entire cushion should it be required.
- An open sealed frame structure below the seat cushion offers superior construction strength while eliminating any barrier below the seat.
- Chippendale legs.
- Wingback feature.
- Dimension: 29"w x 30"d x 39"h
- Seat Height: 17.5"h
Global warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of a corporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts and components.