FLASH Mallard Mid-Back Black Mesh Swivel Ergonomic Task Office Chair with T-Arms - Desk Chair - LF-W-118A-BK-GG
This mesh task chair is designed to keep you cool and comfortable all day. A ventilated mesh back allows air to circulate, keeping you cool no matter how high the pressure gets and built-in lumbar support helps prevent back strain and muscle fatigue. The swivel seat is padded with CA117 fire retardant foam and covered with black mesh upholstery. Raise and lower the seat using the pneumatic seat height adjustment lever, conveniently located under the seat. The heavy-duty, nylon base with dual wheel casters makes it easy to roll across the floor. Whether it's a day filled with meetings or you're working to beat a tight deadline, this stylish chair provides the support you need to be productive.
- Modern Office Task Chair for professional and home offices
- Ventilated Mesh Back allows airflow for comfort
- Mid-Back Design with Built-In Lumbar Support alleviates muscle fatigue
- 4" Thick Black Mesh Upholstered Seat padded with CAL 117 fire retardant foam
- Nylon T-Arms relieve pressure from the neck and shoulders
- 360 Degree Swivel Seat to reach multiple work surfaces
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment for a custom seating experience
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base with Dual Wheel Casters for effortless movement in your work area
- Ergonomically contoured task chair will fit perfectly in offices, dorms, home study areas and training rooms
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base
- Dual Wheel Casters
- Fixed Caster Width Fixed: 2 Inches
- Single Unit Weight: 24 lbs
- Fixed Width: 24 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 21 Inches
- Minimum Height: 34.250 Inches
- Maximum Height: 39 Inches
- Fixed Arm Height From Seat: 7 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 17.75 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 18 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 19 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 18.75 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 17.250 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 22 Inches
- Seat Thickness: 4 Inches
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters are warranted for 2 years.
All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.