HERCULES Series Stacking Banquet Chair in Black Vinyl - Silver Vein Frame - NG-108-SV-BK-VYL-GG
This is one tough chair that will withstand the rigors of time. With a frame that will hold in excess of 500 lbs., the HERCULES Series Banquet Chair is one of the strongest banquet chairs on the market. You can make use of banquet chairs for many kinds of occasions. This banquet chair can be used in Church, Banquet Halls, Wedding Ceremonies, Training Rooms, Conference Meetings, Hotels, Conventions, Schools and any other gathering for practical seating arrangements. The banquet chair is also great for home usage from small to large gatherings. For any environment that you use a banquet chair it will put your guests at a greater comfort level with the padded seat and back. Another advantage is the stacking capability that allows you to move the chairs out of the way when not in use. With offerings of comfort and durability, you can be assured that you can enjoy this elegant stacking banquet chair for years to come. [NG-108-SV-BK-VYL-GG]
- Multipurpose Banquet Chair for All Occasions
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Stack Quantity: 15
- Black Vinyl Upholstery with Seamless Back Panel
- 1.5" Thick Seat Cushion with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- 18 Gauge Steel Frame with bumper guards to protect finish while stacked
- Floor Protector Plastic Glides
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- Designed for Commercial Use; Suitable for Home Use
- Fully assembled stack chair for rental furniture, occasional seating or home use
- Single Unit Weight: 16 lbs
- Fixed Width: 17.75 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 22 Inches
- Fixed Height: 32.5 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 15.75 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 15.75 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 16 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 16.5 Inches
- Fixed Seat Height: 18 Inches
- Seat Thickness: 1.500 Inches
- Stack Quantity: 15 Count
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
- Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
- Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base, and casters are warranted for 2 years.
- All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.