FLASH Albert Mid-Back Black Super Mesh Executive Swivel Office Chair with Knee Tilt Control and Adjustable Lumbar & Arms - LF-W42-GG
This value-priced mesh office task chair will accommodate your essential needs for your home or office. The chair features a breathable mesh back with a comfortably padded seat.
- Contemporary Office Chair
- Mid-Back Design
- Ventilated Mesh Back
- Height & Tension Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Knee-Tilt Mechanism tilts the chair just under the knee
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- Padded Black Mesh Upholstered Seat
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Waterfall Seat reduces pressure on your legs
- Swivel Seat
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Height & Width Adjustable Padded Arms
- Heavy Duty Chrome Base
- Dual Wheel Casters
- Fixed Caster Width Fixed: 2 Inches
- Single Unit Weight: 52 lbs
- Fixed Width: 27.25 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 25 Inches
- Minimum Height: 38.600 Inches
- Maximum Height: 41.700 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Floor: 26 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Floor: 31.250 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Seat: 7 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Seat: 9.500 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 20 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 25 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 20.5 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 19.25 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 17.750 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 21 Inches
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters are warranted for 2 years.
All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.