FLASH Bradley Vibrant Chrome Drafting Stool with Tractor Seat - LF-215-GG
The Drafting Stool with Tractor Seat is a versatile option that's sized right for the workbench in your garage, stand-up desk in your office and the island in your kitchen.The back and swivel seat are made from high-density polymer for durability and a sleek, shiny finish. Easily raise or lower the height of this drafting chair using the pneumatic adjustment lever, conveniently located under the seat. Plastic floor glides protect your floor by sliding smoothly when you need to move it and the heavy-duty, chrome base and foot ring complement the stool's modern design.This contemporary drafting stool with comfort molded tractor seat combines leading edge style with great functionality.
- Contemporary Draft Stool
- Comfort Molded "Tractor" Seat
- High-Density Polymer Construction
- 360 Degree Swivel Seat
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment with 8.5" Range
- Foot Ring Size: 16" Diameter
- Heavy Duty Chrome Base
- Black Floor Protector Plastic Glides
- Single Unit Weight: 17.9 lbs
- Fixed Width: 17.25 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 20 Inches
- Minimum Height: 32.500 Inches
- Maximum Height: 41 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 14 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 10.5 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 17.25 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 13.5 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 22 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 30.500 Inches
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
- Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
- Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base, and casters are warranted for 2 years.
- All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.