Greer High Back Black LeatherSoft Executive Swivel Ergonomic Office Chair with Arms - GO-724H-BK-LEA-GG
Whether you're looking for an office chair that is functional, or one that is comfortable, or a chair that just looks great, this Black Leather Executive Office Chair from Flash Furniture will complete all needs. Consisting of a well-padded seat and back along with a standard spring tilt mechanism, padded loop arms and black leather upholstery, this leather office chair will be a fine addition to any office setting. [GO-724H-BK-LEA-GG]
- Contemporary Executive Office Chair for professional and home offices
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery for softness and durability
- High Back Design with Headrest supports the whole back, head and neck
- Built-In Lumbar Support for all day comfort
- Padded Arms with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam relieve tension from the neck and shoulders
- 360° Swivel Waterfall Seat relieves pressure on the legs
- Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position, Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Heavy Duty Gun Metal Nylon Base and Dual Wheel Casters for easy movement
- Professional ergonomic office chair with multiple adjustment features for your office, boardroom or work from home space
- Fixed Caster Width Fixed: 2 Inches
- Single Unit Weight: 42 lbs
- Fixed Width: 27 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 30.5 Inches
- Minimum Height: 41.500 Inches
- Maximum Height: 45 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Floor: 26.500 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Floor: 30 Inches
- Fixed Arm Height From Seat: 9.75 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 21 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 26.25 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 20.75 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 20 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 18 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 21.500 Inches
- Seat Thickness: 5.500 Inches
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base, and casters are warranted for 2 years.
All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.