FLASH Abbott High Back Ergonomic Black and Gray Mesh Swivel Task Office Chair with Adjustable Arms - BT-6001-GYBK-GG
This attractive High Back Ergonomic Chair provides comfort and plenty of adjustable capabilities. Chair is attractively designed with its two-tone mesh upholstery that is seamlessly outlined in the seat and back of the chair. Everyone will want to look and sit in your chair, but they will have to get their own! [BT-6001-GYBK-GG]
- Contemporary Task Office Chair with Arms
- Black and Gray Mesh Upholstery with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- High Back Design, Height Adjustable Padded Arms
- Triple Paddle Control Mechanism
- Infinite-Locking Back Angle Adjustment helps reduce disc pressure by changing the angle of your torso
- Multi-Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks/tilts and locks the chair in infinite positions
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- Pneumatic Swivel Seat Height Adjustment
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base
- Dual Wheel Casters
- Fixed Caster Width Fixed: 2 Inches
- Single Unit Weight: 48 lbs
- Fixed Width: 27 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 23.75 Inches
- Minimum Height: 43.250 Inches
- Maximum Height: 49 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Floor: 25.750 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Floor: 32.750 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Seat: 6.750 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Seat: 9.500 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 21 Inches
- Minimum Back Height From Seat: 25.500 Inches
- Maximum Back Height From Seat: 27.250 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 21.5 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 19 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 19.500 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 22.500 Inches
- Seat Thickness: 4.5 Inches
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters are warranted for 2 years.
All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.