Basyx HVL852 Executive Guest Chair has a hardwood frame featuring a floating back
and arched arms. SofThread leather seat and back give this chair an
upscale feel at a compelling price.
- Natural hardwood frame with SofThread leather seat and back offer high design at an affordable price
- Slender profile and high-back design deliver an executive look and feel
- SofThread leather seat and back are contoured for comfort
- Wood frame construction provides durability and strength
- 1-1/4" thick solid wood frame provides years of durability and reliability
- Fixed arms provide added comfort
- Invites guests to sit comfortably for long periods of time
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Arm Options: Fixed
- Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
- Gross Weight: 26.0 lbs.
- Overall Depth: 22.0"
- Overall Height: 31.0"
- Overall Width: 22.5"
- Stacking Function: No
- Units Per Package: 1
- User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
- Back Type: Guest
- Back Width: 20.0"
- Lumbar Support: No
- Seat Depth - Useable: 17.0"
- Seat Overall Depth: 17.0"
- Seat Width: 20.0"
- Base Finish Options: Stain
- Base Material: Hardwood
- Caster or Glide or Foot: Glide
Warranty: Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps: 1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question. 2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.) 3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.