Basyx VL844 Series High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Leather/Mahogany BSXVL844NSP11
Tufted contoured cushioned upholstery. Lumbar support for back comfort. Waterfall seat edge design reduces pressure for improved circulation while seated. Coated finish on arms and base caps. Five-star base with casters for easy mobility. Recommended Applications: Executive & Management; Seat/Back Color: Black.
- Natural hardwood frame with leather seat and back offer high design at an affordable price
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Real wood accents complement any executive workspace
- Contoured back design provides strong lumbar support
- Pleated stitching detail on the seat and back creates a sophisticated look
- Fixed arms provide added comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Wood styling and comfort controls are ideal for executive areas or conference rooms
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Distance Between Arms: 20 1/2"
- Overall Width Maximum: 27"
- Overall Height Minimum: 44"
- Overall Depth Maximum: 35"
- Overall Height Maximum: 47 1/2"
- Seat Width Maximum: 20 1/2"
- Seat Height Maximum: 22"
- Seat Depth Maximum: 18 1/2"
- Seat Height Minimum: 18 1/2"
- Back Width Maximum: 20 1/2"
- Back Height Maximum: 27 1/2"
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.