Basyx HVL705 Mesh Big and Tall Executive Chair has knee tilt with lock and tension control. Full mesh upholstery, knee
tilt control, adjustable lumbar support, and height- and
width-adjustable arms give this chair an upscale feel at a compelling
- The quality and comfort of an executive chair, without a significant increase in price
- Seat and back are mesh fabric for exceptional comfort
- Integrated lumbar support helps reduce back fatigue
- Reinforced frame and larger scale provides support to users up to 450 lbs.
- Wider seat pan comfortably accommodates utility belts and specialized equipment
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Mid-range knee-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point near the front to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Arm Options: Width-Height Adjustable
- Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
- Gross Weight: 59.0 lbs.
- Overall Depth: 25.63"
- Overall Height: 42.88"
- Overall Width: 30.25"
- Stacking Function: No
- Units Per Package: 1
- User Weight Capacity: 450.0 lbs.
- Back Type: High
- Back Width: 23.0"
- Lumbar Support: Yes
- Seat Depth - Useable: 19.0"
- Seat Overall Depth: 19.0"
- Seat Width: 22.0"
- Base Finish Options: Polished
- Base Material: Aluminum
- Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
- Caster or Glide or Foot: Caster
- Caster Quantity: 5
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.