Basyx HVL525 Mesh High-Back Chair is where quality meets value. This HVL525 high-back chair has center-tilt with lock and tension control. Black mesh back with a Black sandwich mesh seat and fixed loop arms give this chair an upscale feel at a compelling price.
- Breathable mesh back conforms to the upper body for added comfort
- Larger back frame with support bar delivers substantial, long-lasting support
- Open back design creates a contemporary aesthetic
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Frame and mesh color is Black
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Arm Options: Fixed Loop Arms
- Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
- Gross Weight: 33.0 lbs.
- Overall Depth: 26.5"
- Overall Height: 44.0"
- Overall Width: 26.5"
- Stacking Function: No
- Units Per Package: 1
- User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
- Back Type: High
- Back Width: 18.0"
- Lumbar Support: Yes
- Seat Depth - Useable: 19.0"
- Seat Overall Depth: 19.0"
- Seat Width: 20.0"
- Base Finish Options: Black Plastic
- Base Material: Plastic
- Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
- Caster or Glide or Foot: Caster
- Caster Quantity: 5
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.