Basyx HVL643 Guest Chair four-leg guest chair pleated stitching for a unique look. SofThread
leather seat, back and arms give this chair an upscale feel at a
- A high-performing guest chair at an affordable price
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Pleated stitching detail on the seat and back creates a sophisticated look
- Thick, deep cushions provide long-lasting comfort
- Durable steel frame in Textured Black finish
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Ideally suited for any waiting room or as guest seating in a private office
- Use with coordinating basyx by HON executive chair model HVL641 to create a cohesive look
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Arm Options: Fixed
- Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
- Gross Weight: 36.0 lbs.
- Overall Depth: 28.25"
- Overall Height: 34.5"
- Overall Width: 24.5"
- Stacking Function: No
- Units Per Package: 1
- User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
- Back Type: Guest
- Back Width: 21.0"
- Lumbar Support: Yes
- Seat Depth - Useable: 20.0"
- Seat Overall Depth: 20.0"
- Seat Width: 19.0"
- Base Finish Options: Painted
- Base Material: Steel
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.