Basyx HVL641 Executive High-Back Chair has center-tilt with lock and tension control. SofThread leather upholstery and loop arms and base give this chair an upscale feel at a compelling price.
- High-back design is ideal for any executive or management application
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Thick, deep cushions provide long-lasting comfort
- Pleated stitching detail on the seat and back creates a sophisticated look
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright ti
- lt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin; color is Black
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Use with coordinating basyx by HON guest chair model HVL643 to create a cohesive look throughout any space
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Arm Options: Fixed Loop Arms
- Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
- Gross Weight: 43.0 lbs.
- Overall Depth: 28.5"
- Overall Height: 47.0"
- Overall Width: 25.75"
- Stacking Function: No
- Units Per Package: 1
- User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
- Back Type: High
- Back Width: 21.0"
- Lumbar Support: Yes
- Seat Depth - Useable: 20.0"
- Seat Overall Depth: 20.0"
- Seat Width: 21.0"
- Base Diameter: 26.0"
- Base Finish Options: Black Plastic
- Base Material: Plastic
- Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
- Caster or Glide or Foot: Caster
- Caster Quantity: 5
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.