Basyx HVL508 mesh Back Stacking Multi-Purpose Chair is where quality meets value. This HVL508 mesh back stacking chair is ideal for multi-purpose areas and private offices, and also stacks four high for quick rearrangement in lobbies, cafeterias and common areas.
- Tailored soft fabric seat with layered foam provides all-day comfort
- Stacks up to four high on the floor for quick rearrangement in multi-purpose rooms
- Contoured mesh back provides ergonomic fit and support
- Seat cover disperses pressure to prevent imerints when stacking
- Double cross bar frame increases strength and durability
- Wall-saver leg design keeps the back of the chair from scratching adjacent walls or cabinets
- Fabric color is Black
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Arm Options: Armless
- Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
- Gross Weight: 19.0 lbs.
- Overall Depth: 24.0"
- Overall Height: 35.75"
- Overall Width: 22.25"
- Stacking Density - Floor: 4
- Stacking Function: Stacking
- Units Per Package: 1
- User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
- Back Type: Mid
- Back Width: 18.0"
- Lumbar Support: Yes
- Seat Depth - Useable: 18.0"
- Seat Overall Depth: 18.0"
- Seat Width: 19.0"
- Base Finish Options: Painted
- Base Material: Steel
- Caster or Glide or Foot: Glide
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Comeany must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Comeany customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Comeany affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Comeany will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.