Bariatric B2503 by ErgoGenesis - 600 LB. Capacity
BodyBilt’s special needs seating provides a sturdy solution for the Bariatric individual.
The Bariatric chair offers the perfect answer for office seating. This chair with its sturdy reinforced construction is designed to accommodate individuals up to 600 lbs.
***Bodybilt chairs are manufactured and assembled once the order is placed. Their high-quality parts take 4-5 weeks to manufacture and assemble with precision.
- A sturdy and ergonomic solution for Bariatric seating
- Reinforced construction supports up to 600 lbs.
- Features a unique mechanism and 4-Arms for greater stability
- A slightly contoured seat is 22″ deep and 27″ wide
Ergogenesis Body Bilt Heavy Duty Office Chairs are made in the USA with the finest quality office chair components available on the market today. Made in America Body Built ergonomic office chairs are guaranteed to last with weight capacities of up to 600 pounds lbs. Ergogenesis has found a niche in the category of good quality, heavy-duty big people office chairs, made in the USA for 24-hour office environments. Many options are available from leather and fabric to ergonomic lumbar. From height adjustable pivot armrests to ergonomically designed headrests. At Ergogenesis, Made in America s not a thing of the past, but the new future of great quality office chair seating. Body Bilt Office Chairs can be custom built from large big man's chair options to smaller petite size ergonomic computer applications. Request a quote on-line today for a custom-built office chair proposal from ergogenesis and OfficeChairsOutlet.com.
- Sturdy seating solution for individuals weighing up to 600 lbs
- A slightly contoured seat is 22” deep and 27” in width
- Sturdy and stable 27” five wheelbase
- Standard heavy-duty short pneumatic cylinder
- Reinforced steel brace bars in the front and back of the seat pan
- Additional steel plate under the seat pan provides added strength and durability
- Arm brackets are welded to the steel seat plate
- Multi-density foam in the seat
- BodyBilt’s “Ish Dish” decreases seated pressure to provide added comfort
- Single control lever for height adjustment
- 4-arm Fore/Aft articulation locked in place
- Hooded Carpet Casters
WARRANTY FOR BODYBILT SEATING
“Built to Last” Limited Lifetime Warranty
BodyBilt seating is built to last. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty ensures you a lasting experience of healthy and comfortable seating. Excepting normal wear and tear and any labor expense, the following warranty periods apply to original purchasers of BodyBilt seating.
SS - Standard Seating, Single Shift
INT - Intensive Use/24|7
BT - Big & Tall
SL - Sola LT
|COMPONENT||LIFETIME||12 YEARS||7 YEARS||5 YEARS||3 YEARS|
|Plastic Back & Seat Structure||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Steel Backrest Post||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Air Lumbar||SS, INT, BT|
|Armrest Assemblies||SS||INT, BT||SL|
|Arm Pad||SS||SL||INT, BT|
|Steel Mechanism||SS||INT, BT||SL||INT, BT|
|Clutch Plates & Torsion Plates||SS||INT, BT||SL|
|Welds||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Back Height Adjuster||SS, INT, BT|
|Mechanism Paddles||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Pneumatic Cylinder||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|5-Star Base||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Casters & Glides||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Fabric, Foam||SS||INT, BT, SL|
*Single Shift means a five-day workweek, eight hours per day.
OTHER IMPORTANT WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Improper Maintenance as outlined in the BodyBilt Owner’s Manual or alterations of any kind to the product will void this warranty completely.
- No warranties extend beyond the face of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only for as long as the purchaser owns and uses this product. Subsequent purchasers are not covered by this warranty. ErgoGenesis will not be responsible for damage due to services, maintenance, modifications, or tampering by anyone other than an ErgoGenesis representative or approved dealer. The Standard Warranty is
- based upon single 8-hour shift use only. This warranty is void if the customer modifies the product if attachments are made to the
- product, or if the product is not installed or used in accordance with ErgoGenesis installation and guidelines.
- In-field service work may incur a $75 hourly charge.
- For Warranty issues, please call 800-364-5299 Option 3 or email Warranty@BodyBilt.com
- For standard use, ErgoGenesis warrants to the original purchaser from the original date of purchase, that its BodyBilt products (as listed and described below) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- ErgoGenesis will repair or replace, at its option, to the original purchaser only, any defects in products, parts, or components resultant from normal single shift use as listed and described below (labor is not necessarily included).
- ErgoGenesis will not elect replacement unless repair is not commercially practical.
- Normal wear or abuse of products, parts, fabrics, and components are not covered.
- Warranty does not cover or provide for: Color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of the chair material/fabric; modifications or attachments to the product not approved by ErgoGenesis; products not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings; products used for rental purposes; damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms; periodic lubrication of the chair mechanism.
- Most items can be replaced in the field, either by the customer, dealer or by a trained ErgoGenesis representative. In some instances, however, the entire chair will need to be shipped back to the factory and the work will be performed at the factory.
- Please include the serial number of your chair or have it in hand when you call. The Customer Service representative will be able to order replacement parts and/or issue a Return Authorization (RA) number for items to be shipped back to the factory. No return items will be accepted for warranty work without an RA number issued through Customer Service.
- ErgoGenesis’s obligation under this warranty for Intensive Use 24|7 Seating is limited to replacing or repairing any product or part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from the purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico. This warranty is based on normal installation and use of the product in a 24-hour environment.
- This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
- Any defects due to improper installation
- Products that have been subjected to improper use
- Products that have been subjected to improper conditions
- Modifications to the product
- Normal wear and tear
- COM or third party materials applied to the products
- Any product that has been modified, altered, tampered with, or repaired by any person other than an authorized representative of ErgoGenesis.
- Chairs manufactured prior to April 1, 2019