Cherryman Amber Receptionist Desk Configuration non-handed (can be recongigured right or left)
Top Available Includes:
- Desk Shell 30/36D x 71W x 42H with Transaction Counter
- Return 24D x 42W x 42H
- Pedestal (2) box, (1) file
- Pedestal (1) file/file
- Grommets Are Standard On Desks, Returns, Bridges, Credenzas, Extended Corners and Hutches.
- Handle Pulls On Pedestals And Storage.
- Metallic Silver Pulls for Hard Rock Maple.
- Matte Black for Cherry and Mahogany.
- Locks: All Pedestals And Laterals With Drawers Include A Front Mounted Gang Lock.
- All Units Are Keyed Alike. Requests for different Keying Can Be Accommodated for an Upcharge.
- CHERRYMAN melamines are selected from premium grade qualities.
- Available in Mocha Cherry (CHER), Sienna Mahogany (MAHO), Black Cherry (BLK), Hard Rock Maple (MAPL), and Park Walnut (WAL).
- Construction tops and support panels: Tops are 1-1/8; thick and feature a profiled edge on all four sides.
- Both tops and panels use a 3 ply balanced construction.
- All support panels include adjustable levelers.
- Construction cases: All cases are constructed utilizing 3 ply balanced panels.
- Adjustable levelers are provided in all cases.
- Construction drawers: Drawers are constructed utilizing 3 ply balanced panels with the outer plys in melamine.
- All drawers are fitted with full extension, metal ball bearing slides.
- File drawers are provided with a filing system accommodating both letter and legal filing.
- All pedestals and laterals with drawers include a front mounted gang lock.
- All units are keyed alike.
- Requests for different keying can be accommodated for an upcharge.
- Pulls: The Amber Collection pull is offered in the following finishes: metallic silver for Hard Rock Maple matte black for Cherry and Mahogany.
- Grommets: Grommets for cables are provided in all work surfaces and hutches.
Warranty CHERRYMAN warrants its products to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship under normal use and care. The warranty coverages are described as follows: 10 year case goods warranty CHERRYMAN will at our discretion, repair or replace, to the original purchaser, any product that is defective in materials or workmanship, given normal use and care of single shift service, standard commercial usage, defined as a standard 8 hour work day, 5 days a week. Variations occurring in wood, leather and other natural materials are inherent to their character and are not considered defects. This warranty does not cover: damage caused by transportation; cost of transportation or labor; misuse, negligence or alteration by the purchaser. Limitation of Liability Under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty of negligence, shall CHERRYMAN be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if CHERRYMAN had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. CHERRYMAN shall not be responsible for verifying dealers or customer’s description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. CHERRYMAN’s liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, CHERRYMAN MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.