Global York Series GC7527 Flexback Two-Seat Sofa with 2 Seat Cushion
Elegant show wood frames and clean upholstery detailing provide comfortable seating for patient, lounge, guest, reception and dining areas. The York Series offers many solutions including a flexback chair that is a comfort safety rocker.
An important consideration in the development of the York Series is the anthropometric and ergonomics needs of today’s user and care giver. Extensive research and special attention given to the design, construction and components of York provide the user comfort rarely found in conventional or health care seating. Correct positioning and support promote proper body alignment. This can create an alert state, positive self-esteem and a general feeling of well being. For finish options, please refer to the “Global Total Office” Price List.
- The seat and back opening enables the chair to be properly maintained and cleaned.
- The arms offer a grip extension to assist in entering and exiting the chair.
- Lower leg bracing provides strength and stability to the frame.
- The seat and back cushion is fully encased by the upholstery with a nylon zippered opening, to prevent the interior construction from contact with spills, body fluids and other elements that would effect the products performance.
- The seat and back cushion is constructed using ultracell foam with a waterfall front on the seat further enhancing the level of comfort.
- The seat cover has a seamless front to prevent eventual breakdown of seams causing liquid penetration into foam.
- Hardwood frames are joined using mortise and tendon joints.
- Flexback in motion
- Dimension: 45"w x 27"d x 41.5"h
Global warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of a corporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts and components.