Global Nourish GC3685 High Back Bariatric Patient Chair
The Ultimate Patient Chair.
Nourish™ was developed in consultation with leading healthcare professionals as ‘a perfect patient chair’. Nourish offers unique features to address a variety of body types, sizes and mobility issues. To facilitate safe patient transfer each arm can be easily raised back allowing horizontal movement to and from the chair. Nourish features height adjustable legs that adjust independently to enhance the comfort level of various body types. The frames are available in two heights 17" (range 17 - 20") and 20” (range 20 - 23"). The legs can be adjusted to create a level, forward or rearward seat angle to further address individual patient needs. ‘Tilt and move’ wheels are standard on the rear legs for ease of movement within a space. The bariatric model is available in 18.5" fixed height. Models can be personalized with a concealed depth adjustable head rest, depth adjustable ‘schukra’ lumbar support and flexible back motion.
- Frame available in Black, Tungsten, Toast or Platinum
- Armcaps are standard in Black Self-Skinned Urethane. Toast and Platinum available.
- Height adjustable legs are standard on all models except Bariatric and ottoman.
- Rear casters allow 'tip and move' so the chair can be conveniently repositioned without lifting.
- Flex-Back models available.
- Transfer arms fold out of the way when trigger is released.
- Active weight capacity for standard single seat is 350 lbs. and 750 lbs for bariatric models.
- Tip and move casters
- 3" Height adjustable leg with preset locking pin
- Transfer arms
- Schukra handle
- Dimension: 40"w x 29"d x 47"h
Global warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of a corporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts and components.