Global Interlock GC4125 Bariatric Chair with Arms
Interlock is the ideal modular linking system for any hospital or long term care facility with its variety of components that will create almost any configuration imaginable. With the availability of a square, 45 or 90 degree table you can create a simple or complex configuration that is sure to fit small or large rooms and reception areas. Interlock can be designed with or without arms, depending on your need. Leg posts may not be need on inner seats which allow for easier cleaning.
The product grouping includes high and low back standard and bariatric seating and bench models. The standard models are warranted for a 500 lb active weight capacity and the Bariatric models are warranted for a 750 lb active weight capacity. Rounding out the product offering are complementary tables and table tops in attractive shapes and sizes. Tables are available as freestanding units and table tops are available for linking seating units. Specially designed minimum rearward seat pitch makes entry and exit from the chair more comfortable while reducing stress on the lower back. The seat cushion is constructed from high density UltraCell foam. Seat and back cushions are fully wrapped in textile with a nylon zippered closure to allow for easy cleaning or replacement.
- A modular seating system designed with people in mind
- Low Back & High Back chair options
- Removable seat and back covers, plus adequate spacing between seat back & sides for easy cleaning
- Available in a single, two or three seater
- Full arms to the floor or to divide the seats
- Selection of arms & finish options
- Upgrade to a wood frame complete with unique designs
- Provides a complete package with its complimentary seating, benches & tables
Global warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of a corporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts and components.