Global Chapter GC3742 Contemporary Two-Seat Sofa with Moulded Plywood Armcaps
Chapter offers a tailored contemporary design, with a unique and very comfortable arm profile. The tailored styling brings warmth and appeal into lounges, sunrooms and public spaces. The contemporary design and comfortable sit of the Chapter series takes into consideration the need for ease of cleaning by offering a removable seat cushion.
Chapter lounge seating series presents a rich-tailored and contemporary design, incorporating a generous arm profile with optional wood armcaps. The clean fresh look is well-suited to today’s ever changing spaces, while the ample cushioning engulfs you in complete comfort. Maintaining a hygienic environment is made possible ith a removable seat cushion that is fully encased with a zippered upholstery cover. Chapter’s styling brings warmth and appeal to any lounge, lobby or public seating area.
- The seat cushion is fully encased by the upholstery with a nylon zippered opening, to prevent the interior construction from contact with spills, body fluids and other elements that would effect the products performance.
- The seat cushion is constructed using ultracell foam with a waterfall front further enhancing the level of comfort.
- To enhance product lifespan the removable seat cushion allows for easy replacement of the upholstery cover or the entire cushion should it be required.
- An open sealed frame structure below the seat cushion offers superior construction strength while eliminating any barrier below the seat.
- Raised front panel allows for ease of cleaning.
- For hard surface flooring specify - opaque non-marking glides - on your order. There is no upcharge for these glides if requested on original order.
- Armrests are offered with Moulded plywood armcaps. Note individual model numbers for these options.
- Moulded plywood armcaps and legs are available in the standard GLOBALcare finishes and must be specified on the order.
- Dimension: 59.5"w x 32.5"d x 35.5"h
- Seat Height: 16.5"h
Global warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of a corporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts and components.