Bench Depot Washington Vinyl Office Desk Height Chairs 1 Lever Nylon Gray - WNS-V1
BenchPro™ Vinyl Seating products use super heavy 32 oz. Anti-Microbial and Mildrew Treated vinyls to reduce the spread of illness in the workplace while providing excellent ease of cleaning. The use of expensive dual density/high resiliency foams provide comfort for petite, up to 450 pound employees, while lasting many times longer than conventional foams. Our seat blanks use only multi-ply/fully ergonomically contoured hardwoods. (No pressboard or particleboard used here). All our seating products pass national and international structural safety standards including ANSI/BIFMA, GSA and DIN, and pass California Fire Std. 117E.
Height 1 Lever:
•Nylon Base: 17" to 22".
•Aluminum Base: 17" to 22".
Height 3 Lever:
•Nylon Base: 18" to 23".
•Aluminum Base: 18" to 23".
Seat: 21.5" Wide, 19" Deep. Waterfall Front. Fully Ergonomic.
Back: 15.5" High. Comfortable Lumbar Support.
Base: 5 Leg.
- Frames are warranted to stay as strong as when they were new for 10 years.
- Upholstery, including the foam, fabric and molded wood understructure must remain attractive and in proper working condition for five years. (The exception shall be damage due to customer impacts, burns, stains, cuts, etc.)
- Our bumper-grade chrome will not delaminate, fade, rust or become unattractive for 10 - years.
- Static Control (ESD) properties of our seating must remain within the nationally accepted standards of ANSI/ESDA S20.20, GSA and The ESD Association established and in place at the time of sale, for 10 - years.
- Clean room seating must maintain the standards of a Class 100 for 10 - years.