Basyx HVL210 Low-Back Task Chair has center-tilt control with lock and tension control. Sandwich mesh
seat and back and double-layered seat cushions give this chair an broad
appeal at a compelling price.
- Lightweight frame and caster base promote freedom of movement in collaborative spaces
- Seat and back are sandwich mesh for exceptional comfort
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
- Contoured seat and back provide ergonomic support and comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
Warranty: Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps: 1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question. 2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.) 3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.