Coaster Furniture - Xavier Writing Desk With USB Ports Black - 802447
Sleek angled lines lend a creative understated flair to this modern writing desk. Covered entirely in a sandy black finish for a dramatic, focused look, this contemporary writing desk features a top shelf for keeping office supplies and other essentials just within reach. With a clean work surface, this writing desk allows you to work, connecting your laptop or other work devices to one of the two built-in USB power outlets. In addition, this tech-ready desk also offers a wireless charger where you can rest your phone. Each of the X-style legs braces are built of a strong and sturdy metal, ensuring stability and support as you type away.
- Set includes: One (1) writing desk
- Tech-inspired computer desk perfect for studying or writing reports
- Features a built-in wireless charger to easily charge your phone
- Two built-in USB ports for charging all your devices
- The top shelf can be used as a raised monitor stand or for extra storage
- Constructed with metal, MDF and carbon fiber PVC
- Product materials: Metal and MDF
- Power outlet: Built-in (2USB) power outlet on desk top
- Wireless charging: Built-in wireless charger on desk top
- Wood finish: Black
- Metal finish: Sandy Black
- Wireless charging
- Piece: Writing Desk
- Width: 44.75 in
- Depth: 21.5 in
- Height: 36.25 in
- Weight: 37.62 lbs
- Desk Clearance: 28.5 in
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."