Coaster Furniture - Riley Foldable Wall Desk With Stool Rustic Oak And Sandy Black - 801402
The ultimate space-saving addition for tight home office setups, this industrial style wall desk offers charming touches with a rustic oak finish tabletop surface and stationary top shelf. Supported by sturdy metal tube legs in a sandy black finish, this versatile wall desk can be folded up when not in use, revealing a memo board where you can jot down important tasks. Included with this wall desk is a matching folding stool. As functional as it is stylish, this wall desk lends itself to compact spaces like apartments and teen bedrooms to create a temporary workstation. You can even hang this wall desk in a kitchen nook to create a family calendar or a place to pay bills.
- Set includes: One (1) wall desk and one (1) stool
- Space-saving wall desk to keep a small room uncluttered
- Includes one stool that can be folded and stored when not in use
- When you need space, simply fold the desk top up and it becomes a memo board
- Top shelf for storage or display of your keepsakes
- Constructed with metal tube, MDF board with paper, and particle board with paper
- Product materials: Metal tube, MDF board with paper veneer, and particle board with paper veneer
- Storage space: Single open shelf
- Wood finish: Rustic Oak
- Metal finish: Sandy Black
- Piece: Wall Desk
- Width: 33.25 in
- Depth: 23 in
- Height: 72 in
- Weight: 30.76 lbs
- Desk Clearance: 28.5 in
- Piece: Stool
- Height: 18 in
- Diameter: 11.75 in
- Weight: 5.32 lbs
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."