Coaster Furniture - Noorvik 3-Piece Writing Desk Set Dark Oak And Chrome - 881571-S3
This contemporary three-piece desk set offers a masculine flair to any room with its dark oak finish. Complete with a rectangular tabletop writing desk that features three drawers, as well as two mobile file cabinets that tuck beneath, this desk set has all the storage space you need. Designed with a trestle-inspired steel frame in a chrome electroplated finish, this desk lends a convenient space for each cabinet to rest. Each desk drawer features a flush front with notched handles and is mounted to smoothly operating, full extension glides. Place this three-piece writing desk set in a transitional or industrial style home office for a dramatic look.
- Set includes: One (1) writing desk and two (2) file cabinets
- Style and function are effortlessly combined in this three-piece home office collection
- Enhanced wood grain in a dark oak finish provides a complementary contrast with the chrome electroplated steel frame
- Writing desk features three storage drawers with full extension glides for abundant storage space
- File cabinet features a storage drawer, file cabinet that accommodates letter size files, and casters for easy placement
- Constructed with MDF, particle board, steel, and engineered laminate
- Three-piece set includes: writing desk and two file cabinet
- Product materials: MDF, particle board, steel and engineered laminate
- Storage space: Extensive storage potential for your office
- Wood finish: Dark oak
- Metal finish: Chrome
- Full extension drawer glides
- Assembly required: Yes
- Piece: Writing Desk
- Width: 62 in
- Depth: 23.5 in
- Height: 30.5 in
- Weight: 89.1 lbs
- Desk Clearance: 25 in
- Piece: File Cabinet
- Width: 15.75 in
- Depth: 18.75 in
- Height: 20.75 in
- Weight: 35.2 lbs
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."