Coaster Furniture - Jessie Writing Desk With USB Ports Black And Gunmetal - 801404
Slender mid-century-inspired metal tube legs angle outward, adding expression to the minimal, water and stain-resistant black finish of this modern writing desk. Complete with a black finished workspace and gunmetal finished accents, this writing desk lends itself to many color palettes while offering ultimate functionality in the space. Modern touches like two built-in USB ports, an AC outlet, and a wireless charger allow you to stay connected. Above the desk is a whiteboard setup, cup and water bottle holders, and extra hooks for organizing all your essentials. Compact, yet stylish, this modern-inspired writing desk also offers extra open shelves for storing books and files.
- Set includes: One (1) writing desk
- Multi-functional desk fits into any space-saving living area
- Features a water and stain-resistant carbon fiber textured PVC desk top
- Two built-in USB ports and AC outlet for easy charging
- Convenient built-in wireless charger for your phone
- Constructed with MDF, particle board with carbon fiber PVC, and metal tubes
- Product materials: Metal tube, MDF board with carbon fiber PVC, and particle board with carbon fiber PVC
- Power outlet: Built-in (2AC/2USB) power outlet on desk top
- Wireless charging: Built-in wireless charger on desk top
- Wood finish: Black
- Metal finish: Gunmetal
- Wireless charging
- Piece: Writing Desk
- Width: 46.5 in
- Depth: 20.5 in
- Height: 57.5 in
- Weight: 71.72 lbs
- Desk Clearance: 25.5 in
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."