Coaster Furniture - Hartshill Credenza With Hutch Burnished Oak - 881283
This burnished oak credenza with hutch is bound to enhance your office space. Stately and traditional in style, there is plenty of storage space with five drawers, two top cabinets, and two lower cabinets that lock for safekeeping. Crown molding detailing and paneling make for a magnificent display. Supportive bracket style feet provide stability and an attractive upgrade for this wood credenza. Include this piece in your traditional style office space.
- Set includes: One (1) credenza and one (1) hutch
- Executive home office collection finished in burnished oak
- Features felt lined top drawers, 45mm full extension ball bearing glides, and bronze hardware
- Credenza includes a power outlet (2AC/2USB), center keyboard drawer, two top drawers and middle drawer with removable dividers, one lockable file cabinet, and a cabinet with an adjustable shelf
- Hutch includes a single drawer, two cabinets with clear tempered class door panels, and two adjustable shelves
- Constructed with rubberwood, plywood, MDF, particle board, and white oak veneer
- Product materials: Rubberwood, plywood, MDF, particle board, and white oak veneer
- Power outlet: Built-in (2AC/2USB) power outlet on credenza
- Storage space: Extensive storage potential for your office
- Wood finish: Burnished Oak
- English dovetail front and back
- Hardware finish: Bronze
- Drawer: Full extension drawer glides
- Assembly required
- Piece: Credenza With Hutch
- Width: 66 in
- Depth: 24 in
- Height: 78.25 in
- Weight: 287.65 lbs
- Desk Clearance: 26 in
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."