Coaster Furniture - Hartshill 2-Door Hutch With Shelves Burnished Oak - 881283H
How about a hutch to create an immaculate office space? Designed to enhance storage and style, this piece has plenty of space to organize your items. Two side cabinets with glass inserts make for a classy and traditional appearance. A center shelf is ready to display your favorite decor. This piece is finished in lovely burnished oak.
- Set includes: One (1) hutch
- Executive home office collection finished in burnished oak
- Hutch includes a single drawer, two cabinets with clear tempered class door panels, and two adjustable shelves
- Constructed with rubberwood, plywood, MDF, particle board, and white oak veneer
- Product materials: Rubberwood, plywood, MDF, particle board, and white oak veneer
- Storage space: Extensive storage potential for your office
- Wood finish: Burnished Oak
- Assembly required
- Piece: Hutch
- Width: 66 in
- Depth: 15 in
- Height: 47 in
- Weight: 119.05 lbs
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."