Coaster Furniture - Brocton Metal Z-Shaped Gaming Desk Black - 802435
Level up in this contemporary gaming desk, complete with a unique Z-shaped silhouette. Designed with a strong carbon fiber textured surface, this gaming desk's top offers a spacious surface and a large custom tailored removable mouse pad for all your gaming equipment, gear, and accessories. Immerse yourself in the experience with dynamic RGB lighting, complete with six different colors that stylishly synchronize with music and your game's audio. In addition, this gaming desk features a convenient built-in headset hook and cup holder on each side. Keep cables organized with its two cable management grommets.
- Set includes: One (1) gaming desk
- Immerse yourself into your game of choice and level up with this 60” gaming desk
- Sleek Z-shaped leg design and carbon fiber textured desktop with plenty of space for any gaming gear you may have
- Dynamic RGB lighting boasts six different colors and synchronizes with the audio output of your choosing
- Built-in headset hook and cup holder with a removable game controller organizer keeps all your necessities at arm’s reach
- Two cable management grommets keep your wires organized and uncluttered
- Large custom tailored removable mouse pad every gamer will love
- Constructed with steel, particle board, and carbon fiber laminate
- Product materials: Steel, particle board and carbon fiber laminate
- LED lighting: Dynamic RGB multi-color light show
- Storage space: Headset hook, cup holder, and gamer rack
- Desktop: carbon fiber
- Metal finish: Black
- Piece: Gaming Desk
- Width: 60 in
- Depth: 27.5 in
- Height: 30 in
- Desk Clearance: 28 in
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."