Coaster Furniture - Avoca Tempered Glass Top Gaming Desk Black - 802439
The perfect gaming desk for compact apartments and bedrooms, this contemporary gaming desk has it all! With a tempered glass desktop that features over 200 lighting effects, let it react to your favorite music, easily controlling it through both Android and iOS applications and devices. A convenient built-in dual headset hook and cup holder secures items within reach, so you can game for hours. Plus, a gamer rack invites you to organize controllers and games, while four USB outlets make sure they're good and charged for your next battle. In addition, this gaming desk offers a spacious custom tailored removable mouse pad.
- Set includes: One (1) gaming desk
- Create a visual spectacle as you embark on your gaming adventures with this state of the art 43” gaming desk
- Tempered glass desktop reacts to your music with over 200 lighting effects, controlled by a user-friendly application supported by both Android and iOS devices
- Built-in dual headset hook and cup holder keeps all your necessities at arm’s reach
- Gamer rack keeps your controllers and games organized and features four USB outlets to keep your devices charged
- Extra-wide custom tailored removable mouse pad every gamer can appreciate
- Constructed with steel, particle board, and glass
- Product materials: Steel, particle board and glass
- LED lighting: Customizable RGB multicolor lights on desktop
- USB ports: Gamer rack with 4 USB ports
- Storage space: Dual headset hook, cup holder, and gamer rack
- Desktop: Black tempered glass
- Metal finish: Black
- Piece: Gaming Desk
- Width: 43.25 in
- Depth: 23.5 in
- Height: 30.75 in
- Desk Clearance: 28 in
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."