Coaster Furniture - Alfie Gaming Desk With USB Ports Gunmetal - 801410
This sleek, contemporary gaming desk has everything you need for hours of gaming. A U-shape angled base made of carbon fiber in a gunmetal finish supports a spacious tabletop surface, made of a PVC material that resists water, stains, and scratches. A keyboard tray slides in and out while small side shelves support speakers for surround-sound. A tall center shelf holds the monitor while built-in USB charging ports and two AC outlets charge electronic devices. Keep everything you need nearby to level up.
- Set includes: One (1) gaming desk
- Multi-functional desk to organize all your gaming accessories
- Carbon fiber with PVC desktop is water, stain and scratch-resistant
- Equipped with keyboard tray, shelves for monitor and speakers, headphone hook, and cupholder
- Two built-in USB charging ports and two AC outlets for easy charging
- Constructed with metal tube, MDF, and particle board with carbon fiber PVC
- Product materials: Metal tube, MDF board with carbon fiber PVC, and particle board with carbon fiber PVC
- Power outlet: Built-in (2AC/2USB) power outlet on desk top
- Storage space: Keyboard tray and adjustable monitor stand
- Desktop: Carbon fiber with PVC
- Metal finish: Gunmetal
- Piece: Gaming Desk
- Width: 59.25 in
- Depth: 25 in
- Height: 34 in
- Weight: 58.74 lbs
- Desk Clearance: 25 in
Coaster Company of America warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defect (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts to the retailer for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Coaster should be notified promptly through the retailer from where you originally purchased the merchandise. You will also need to provide that retailer with a copy of the purchase invoice and or a delivery ticket. You may also be required to submit digital images of the defects. Inspection by a Coaster employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or is unavailable, Coaster reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise to the retailer; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement to the retailer from where the original purchase was made."